Auburn coach Gene Chizik just wrapped up his turn on the final SEC coaches teleconference of the season. He said the following:
- It will be a tough challenge, he said.
- Chizik doesn’t know much, or care much about Urban Meyer coaching rumors.
- He didn’t have much to say about Clemson-South Carolina game after playing both this season.
- With a young team, responding with positives after negatives is even more important, he said.
- Stopping Trent Richardson is the first priority for Auburn’s defense on Saturday. “No question,” he said.
- He’s pretty good at dodging questions.
Chizik went just 4:50 on the call while Saban lasted a season-record 13:40 this morning.
Click here for all Iron Bowl coverage.
Also find and follow The Daily Bama Blog on:
NEW: Google+: Alabama football circle
Also see: River City Rumblings prep blog